Thursday, February 28, 2019

Battle Angel Alita

I have been fan of Alita for very long time, so when I have first heard that there will be movie adaptation of this classic, I cannot really say I was happy. I was scared that one of my favorite cyberpunk mangas will be destroyed with some hollywood bull...t. I was scared just the same when I first heard about new Blade Runner movie and after I saw it I absolutely loved, so I have decided to give it a chance.

 I have even bought Alita t-shirt, so now I have one more in my collection. What do you guys think about it?



 Now when I have seen the movie Alita: Battle Angel I can say that I was kinda positively surprised and I'm quite happy with the results. Yes, it could have been even better, but I'm still ok with the result.

If you have not seen the movie yet, here is trailer:




No comments:

Post a Comment