Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Star Trek Discovery

I'm huge Star Trek fan and always have been. I watched Star Trek The Next Generation as kid and even I did not understand it that much, because I was still really young my addiction to this amazing show started. Few years later I watched Star Trek Voyager and that was the time when I started to watch every episode. I think I was like 12-13 years old.
When I was like 20 I finally downloaded all episodes of TNG and it was really awesome. Then I watched Deep Space 9 and it was even better, mainly because the whole big story than TNG missed. So as livelong fan of Star Trek I was really curious about the new show Star Trek Discovery. So far I have seen whole first season and few episodes of second season and it is really something great. I would even say it is the best Star Trek so far or maybe at least same good as TNG or DS9 so if you liked these, definitely watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment